LIVE YOUR ETNA
ETNA MORNING TOUR: CAVES, SIDE CRATERS AND ANCIENT LAVA FLOWS
For anyone holidaying Sicily, visiting the beautiful site of Etna, one of the most active volcanoes in the world, is a must. How much better could this visit accompanied by expert and passionate nature guides who can explain about the volcano, its geology and its activities.
Etna Morning Tour with Cave and Ancient Craters
Enjoy the nature and let yourself be guided by our expert and passionate guides who will tell you all the secrets of Etna one of the most fascinating volcanoes in the world. We will explore a cave, walk on ancient lava flows and extinct side craters, visit the places of the last great eruption of Etna that of 2002.
Pick up at 8 am at Piazza Stesicoro near San Biagio church. First stop after 45/50 minutes driving. Throughout the journey, the guide will tell stories about places you cross. Second stop, panoramic walk through ancient lava fields, extinct craters and the typical flora of Etna. Third and last stop, tourist station of Etna north, where the traces of the last great eruption of Etna are still visible. Possibility to buy souvenirs and typical products.
We recommend to wear:
- warm and layered clothing (autumn/winter) weather can vary at any time. Mandatory: comfortable shoes (sneakers are enough).
- Layered clothing (spring/summer) weather can vary at any time.
What is included in the Etna tour in the morning
- Trilingual nature guide: French, English, Italian
- Guided tour of Etna
- Free pick up
- Group tour (for private experiences, contact us)
What is not included in the Etna morning tour
How much does the Etna morning tour cost?
- Prices start from 65€ per person
- Group discounts (from 4 people)
- Possibility to organize the same tour with Jeep (only for groups).
firstname.lastname@example.org or +3770271173 (also whatsapp/telegram) .