LIVE YOUR ETNA
ETNA MORNING TOUR: CAVES, SIDE CRATERS AND ANCIENT LAVA FLOWS
For anyone holidaying Sicily, visiting the beautiful site of Etna, one of the most active volcanoes in the world, is a must. How much better could this visit accompanied by expert and passionate nature guides who can explain about the volcano, its geology and its activities.
Etna Morning Tour with Cave and Ancient Craters
- Departure from your accommodation at 8 am, Catania and nearby areas
- Drive up Etnei villages and stop for breakfast (not included)
- First stop: walk along some ancient side craters. This stage lasts about an hour and a half including stops for explanations and photos
- Second stop: visit of the sites of the last great eruption in 2002/2003
- Third stop: visit to a lava flow cave.
- On average the tour lasts between 4 and 5 hours car ride included
- Difficulty level: easy. The hike is also suitable for families with children from 4 years. We do not recommend the tour to those who have heart or respiratory problems.
What is included in the Etna tour in the morning
- Trilingual nature guide: French, English, Italian
- Guided tour of Etna
- Free pick up
- Group tour (for private experiences, contact us)
What is not included in the Etna morning tour
How much does the Etna morning tour cost?
- Prices start from 60€ per person
- Group discounts (from 4 people)
- Possibility to organize the same tour with Jeep (only for groups).
email@example.com or +3770271173 (also whatsapp/telegram) .