LIVE YOUR SICILIAN
ETNA EXCURSIONS AND ALCANTARA GORGES
Etna and Alcantara Gorges is a perfect combination for those who want to discover in a single day two of the most beautiful places in the world. Etna, with its lunar landscapes and the Alcantara Gorges, is the lava stone canyon carved by the water of the river of the same name.
Etna and Alcantara Gorges tour
- Departure from your accommodation at 8 am, Catania and nearby areas.
- Stop for breakfast and panoramic view from Milo, an etnean village
- 1st stop of the tour: easy walking on ancient side craters.
- 2nd stop visit of Piano Provenzana the places of the last great eruption (2002/2003)
- 3rd stop: visit of a lava flow cave
- Lunch break in a typical shelter (lunch not included in the price)
- After lunch: Visit the Alcantara gorges and free time about 45 minutes.
- End of the excursion Gorges around 16/16.30. Return to the departure point 17/17.30
- Tour duration 8/9 hours
- Difficulty level: easy. The hike is also suitable for families with children from 4 years. We do not recommend the tour to those with heart or respiratory problems.
- We recommend the use of shoes suitable for walking in the river.
What is included in the Etna and Alcantara Gorges tour
- Nature guide (English/French/Italian)
- Etna and Alcantara entrance
- Free pick up from your accommodation
- Group tour, for private experience contact us. Min 2 people.
What is not included in the tour Etna and Gole dell’Alcantara
How much does the Etna and Alcantara Gorges tour cost
- Prices start from 85€ per person
- Discounts for groups (from 4).
firstname.lastname@example.org or +3770271173 (also whatsapp/telegram)