LIVE YOUR SICILIAN
ETNA EXCURSION AT SUNSET
Enjoy the nature and let yourself be guided by our expert and passionate guides who will tell you all the secrets of Etna, one of the most fascinating volcanoes in the world.
Etna Excursion at sunset
- Departure from your accommodation at 16.30 (the time varies depending on the sunset) Catania and nearby areas.
- After passing through the typical Etnean villages we will arrive at our first stop where we will visit a lava slide cave with helmets and torches.
- Second Stop: visit of a side crater with breathtaking views of Catania and the Etna villages.
- Third stop: walk through the paths of Etna crossing, old lava fields, hornitos and a typical vertical cave of Etna. Walk length about 3km. Easy level, walk suitable for everyone even for families with children. Here we will wait for sunset.
- Tour duration 5/6 hours
- Difficulty level: easy. The hike is also suitable for families with children from 4 years. We do not recommend the tour to those who have heart or respiratory problems.
What is included in the Etna sunset tour
- Trilingual nature guide: French, English, Italian
- Guided tour of Etna
- Free pick up
What is not included in the Etna Sunset Tour
- Dinner, and all this not included in the entry
How much does the tour cost
- Prices start from 59€ per person. Minimum 2 people
- Group discounts (from 4 people)
- Possibility to organize the same tour with Jeep (only for groups)
firstname.lastname@example.org or +3770271173 (also whatsapp/telegram)