LIVE YOUR SICILIAN
ETNA IN THE LAND OF CYCLOPS
Our experience begins from the legendary land of the Cyclops: Acitrezza, place where the events took place between Odysseus and the terrible cyclops Polyphemus but also land of the most romantic and sad love story of Greek mythology between Aci and Galatea. Not everyone knows, however, that from here began the first volcanic eruptions and the famous sea stacks of Acitrezza are witness. Our local guide will accompany you with his stories and anecdotes for the duration of the excursion. To follow we will go up the slopes of the volcano where we will discover the magnificent lunar landscapes of Etna.
Etna tour and the land of the cyclops
- Pick-up from your hotel or meeting point at 8.00 am
- Breakfast with Granita and brioche (typical Sicilian icecream)
- Visit the seaside village of Acitrezza.
- After Acitrezza, we leave towards the slopes of Etna and cross some of the typical Etna villages
- Panoramic stop to admire a part of the spectacular Valle del Bove.
- Then we will move to an altitude of 2000 for a pleasant walk through old lava flows and extinct craters, lunar landscapes and the typical flora of Etna.
- Free lunch (lunch not included).
- After lunch, we will visit a lava slide cave with helmets and torches.
- Return to the departure point
- Duration 7/8 hours approx.
What is included in the tour Etna and the land of the cyclops
- Free pick up from your accommodation in Catania (for other areas contact us)
- Breakfast with Granita and Brioche
- Multilingual travel guide English/French/Italian
- Guided excursion on Etna in all the places of the program
- Equipment: helmets and torches.
What is not included in the tour Etna and the land of the cyclops
- Lunch and extras
- Anything not included under “what Is included”
How much does the tour cost: Private tour max 7 people
- Min 2 persons: 165€ per person
- From 2 to 4 people 115€ per person
- From 5 to 7 people 75€ per person
email@example.com or +3770271173 (also whatsapp/telegram)